About This Class
Build a solid Freelancing career by avoiding Freelance mistakes and learn the modern tools and apps for Freelancers
Whether you are a newbie Freelancer or an expert one, in one time of your freelancing career; you will feel stuck. So if you want to get out the Freelance crowd and get ahead of other Freelancers, you should Take this course. Now a lot of Freelance buddies face problems of low hourly rates or getting very low income with tons of cheap work. And what about ruining your life with Repetitive Strain injuries (working too many hours). I am going to solve all the problems related to your Freelance Life and Career.
Do you just want to Freelance with cheap rates or you want to build a Freelance career where you work less and earn more. Build life-long relationships with your clients and charge more to your Freelance clients.
As i have worked as a Freelance Designer and Developer for more than 8 years, worked with many clients from USA, UK, Finland, Australia, Saudi Arabia and India.
So i will share with you my extensive knowledge and tips on how to avoid Freelance mistakes early on in your career.
Learn the secrets every Freelancer should early on in their career
- Learn about Freelance Pricing Strategies
- Become more productive in what you do
- Build confidence in your work
- Learn how to Deal with different types of clients
- Which types of clients pay more and which clients to avoid
- Use of Online project and design collaboration tools
- Learn to use Invoicing and Payment apps
- How to write effective job applications
- How to craft professional Project Proposal
- Cheats to bypass problems of Freelancing Websites
Who should take this course?
All Freelancers can take this course but it is mainly for:
- Newbie Freelancers
- Freelancers who just started their career
- Freelancers with low hourly rates
- UI Designers
- Graphic Designers
- Web Designers
- Web Developers
- Mobile App Developers
Take this class and get ahead of other Freelancers
- Lectures 40
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4h 46m
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1323
- Assessments Yes