About This Class
You can find all of the code and project stages here:
All the required tools are free to download, I will be using the following:
Visual Studio Code Text Editor: https://code.visualstudio.com
Chrome Web Browser: https://www.google.co.uk/chrome/browser
We begin by creating the user interface with HTML. Then we apply styling using CSS.
You will learn things such as:
- Creating HTML interfaces
- Styling with CSS
- Const and let
- ES6 Arrow Functions
- Event handlers
- For / of loops
- Manipulating the DOM
- Performing calculations and storing in variables
- Looping through arrays
- HTML5 Audio Player default and custom settings
- How to create custom elements to control the audio element
- Setting the audio source dynamically
- Checking the readyState of the audio player
- Getting the value of slider inputs
- Calculating the value of the HTML progress element
- And much more!
So if you are looking to move on and put your skills into practice using real projects, I will see you in the class!
If you do not find any skillshare courses and skillshare paid account on etechskill, please request us for this free online course.
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 57 Minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 890
- Assessments Yes