About This Class
Starting an online business is a great way to spark your entrepreneurship journey and build up passive income—but where to begin?
Join BigCommerce’s Tracey Wallace for this one-hour class where you’ll dive into all the essentials and explore how to identify marketable products, create a store, and build a successful marketing strategy to drive traffic and sales. Tracey breaks down the process of getting started into a manageable step-by-step process that you can easily follow. You’ll learn how to:
- Choose the right product by finding your product niche
- Ensure you can sell it by evaluating market viability
- Understand the competition by conducting a competitive analysis
- Determine the right platform for selling your product
- Make your business profitable by creating a content marketing strategy
Whether you’ve got a side-hustle you want to turn into a full-time gig, or have been looking for a way to break out of the 9-5 grind and work for yourself, this is the place to start.
By the end of the class, you’ll have the foundation you need to set yourself up for long-lasting success and a toolbox of tips that you can constantly draw from as you continue through your journey.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1h 3m
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1576
- Assessments Yes