About This Class
There’s never been a better time for you to run a webinar, workshop, training or any other kind of online event to grow your business. Online events (whether they’re live or pre-recorded) have the power to get your audience to laugh with you, cry with you, trust you and ultimately buy from you.
And after working on many successful (and some not-so-successful) online events for myself and my clients, I have a lot of amazing tips to share with you in this class. With these tips, you will be able to make sure your next online event is full of engaged, targeted attendees who are ready to buy your offer and become loyal customers!
In this class you will learn how to:
- Create a profitable promotion strategy based on objectives, audience needs, budget and competitor research.
- Identify both organic and paid promotion efforts at each stage of promotion.
- Determine the best retargeting strategies for your audience and how to use them to have the most impact – whether that’s Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads or other methods.
- Construct an effective sales pitch to present at your online event.
- Identify areas to monitor for possible obstacles within your promotion strategy.
- Test, assess and adjust their strategy for future events.
By the end of the class, you will have the knowledge, skills and tools to go away and plan a successful promotion strategy for any online event.
But not only that – these skills are INCREDIBLY transferable to almost all other areas of the marketing world. You can use these strategies to build your email list, promote a product launch or even set up an evergreen offer that you can sell on auto-pilot while you sleep!
This class is perfect for you if you have a good basic knowledge of the digital marketing world and you can rest easy knowing that all of the tools we’ll be using are completely free for you to use.
Make sure to check out your detailed class guide in the ‘projects and resources’ tab of the class and download this before you begin.
Finally, if you have any questions – jump on into the ‘discussions’ tab and ask away, and I can’t wait to see you in class!
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1h 36m
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 434
- Assessments Yes